Monday, May 15, 2017

See you at Contact in the Desert!






























image: Wikimedia commons (link).

If you are planning to attend this year's Contact in the Desert in Joshua Tree, California, you will have the opportunity to hear from an enormous lineup of researchers, authors and speakers, including Graham Hancock, Professor Robert Schoch, and many others.

I won't be speaking but will be attending and also selling copies of my latest book, Astrotheology for Life, as well as copies of all my previous books (you can see sample content from each of those here), and would be happy to inscribe those for you. 

If you are planning on attending and have a copy of one of my books already that you'd like me to sign for you and want to bring it along, feel free to do that rather than buying copies there.  Obviously, I will not be able to transport an unlimited number of each of the different titles to the event, but I will have copies of each title while supplies last.

If you're not able to attend this year's event in Joshua Tree, I hope to attend other events in the near future in other locations, and will make that known here on the blog, so stay tuned.

Hope to see you there!